Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all;

I'm offering a new product called Skull-Ezz™: Realistic skull props that project from a wall, ceiling, or any surface. They were inspired by the catacombs of Paris. These are ideal props for professional haunted attractions, halloween enthusiasts, or theater companies.

There are 8 styles available and each has a flat back with a wood strip molded in for easy mounting to walls, arches, ceilings, or other flat surface using screws, double sided tape, hot glue, velcro, etc.

Each Skull-Ezz is made of 2 layers of plaster and back filled with hard foam, which creates a very lightweight and strong prop. On the photobucket site below you'll see a pic of me standing on one that is mounted to a panel with nothing more than 2 wood screws. It did not crack or pull-off, even with my clunky steel toe boots on.

Best yet, they are very affordable at $3.80 ea, + S&H. Orders over 50 are eligible for a discount.

Website

Photobucket

I'll also be releasing a similar product called Bone-Ezz™: Realistic human bone parts that also project from walls or ceilings---the perfect compliment to Skull-Ezz!

Hope to hear from you and thanks.

Fred
Stonegate Creations Studio
Corpus Christi, Texas

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
I would like to know the same.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
They look great & very suited to the home haunters budget price wise !

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hey fred,

First of all, awesome skulls, very cool idea. Just as a heads up though (The web designer geek in me couldn't help it) your index page has no title. By this i mean nothing comes up in the web browser title bar. This may not "Look" like a big deal, but most search engine spider bots get alot of their indexing information from the title description.

If you look at your code there should be a line <Title> </Title> inside of those tags, i would suggest you put something in there describing your site. this will help your site get listed better in search engines. :) if you have any other questions or even care just let me know I can help ya out :)

Bob

·
Registered
152 Posts
No problem bud :) I design websites as a second job. Theres alot more you can do for your site to get noticed... meta tags, search engine optimization, site maps... anyways if you ever have any questions just let me know glad to help out fellow haunters :)

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
So are these available for sale now or what? Do the prices vary between A,B and C? When do you think the bones will be done?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big Nick;

I have about 40 or so in stock right now. The price is the same for A, B, & C models.

I anticipate the first Bone-Ezz to be available by mid-April. It will be a profiled spinal column.

Fred.

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
cool i think i will wait till the bones are ready and go from there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just throwing this out there.. The D model series Looks Incredible... very very cool. love the stain, teeth, the whole deal.. great job on these!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
I just placed an order for these,they look great.Ill let everyone know how they work out.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I ordered one of the C model skulls, it just came in today, this is a great product!! I highly recomend this product.:D
~Harvey~

1 - 20 of 24 Posts