Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a Walking Dead Zombie theme this year and have gotten a ton of great ideas from this site. I am looking to make a few tombstones to honor the fallen and want to add a few epitaphs or mementos such as for Herschel "I wanted spaghetti Tuesday on Wednesday or for Lizzie a little garden statue bunny and a bunch of flowers next to her grave. Would like a few more for people such as Sophia,Dale, Mika, Shane, the Governor etc...Any ideas are appreciated!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahaha I love the one for Shane! I have a head popper tombstone for the Gov. I'm gonna put an eye patch on it. How could I forget about Merle! Sheesh. Love the ideas. Thanks a bunch.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Just wanted to pass on my zombie post from last year....there might b some things in there you can use

http://www.halloweenforum.com/party-ideas-experiences-recipes/125434-zombies.html

Also wanted to share my Pinterest. I have several boards but I figured the Zombies board (mostly props/favors/party ideas) and my Zombie Food board (recipes that look like body parts)...might b useful...

You can find my Pinterest account listed in my signature

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I think Lori's stone should read SHE LEFT US TOO LATE or HOPE SOMEONE IS WATCHING CARL.

Andrea's should be SISTER, LAWYER, PAIN IN THE ***.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts