Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have their halloween merchandise 75% off....

I bought $1000 for $250....

I am soooooooo excited! We still have a halloween party this coming weekend.

·
The Evil Spectre
1,220 Posts
I'm afraid to go there. All I see through the windows when I drive by are Christmas decorations.
I might take a look tomorrow.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was at Walgreens today, mine barely had anything left for Halloween.

You REALLY lucked out!!!

NICE job!

Mine did have one of those big guys hanging from the ceiling, but his tag said $5 off, so I didn't even bother asking if he was supposed to be cheaper.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
big guys

He was only $5.00 off originally...but He was additional 75% off...I paid $6.25 for him! I had to go to 3 stores to find him. I wanted to buy him before, but didn't want to spend the $30....you should go back and get him if he's still there.

·
Reaper Queen
8,570 Posts
I went to mine the other day, had one of the big guys left, in a box, I dug it out, figured how much it would be, and then a woman working there, said to ,me" that's back in inventory, it's not for sale " a couple of other things I might of been interested in were not for sale any more either. What!!! I was so PO'd So I looked at a couple of toher things, and just left, ticketed off. I went to another Walgreens, but they did n't have much at all. So I missed out!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I went to mine the other day, had one of the big guys left, in a box, I dug it out, figured how much it would be, and then a woman working there, said to ,me" that's back in inventory, it's not for sale " a couple of other things I might of been interested in were not for sale any more either. What!!! I was so PO'd So I looked at a couple of toher things, and just left, ticketed off. I went to another Walgreens, but they did n't have much at all. So I missed out!
Sorry to hear that. I went to 4 different Walgreens and it wasn't until the 3rd one I went to, that had 2 of those guys. A red one and a white one. I'm not a fan of those large hanging guys, so I didn't get them. I'd gladly go get one of them for you, if you don't mind paying for the item and the shipping.. but I think shipping would cost a lot since he's a big guy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ok, so here's my find... I went to a total of 4 Walgreens tonight. I spent a total of $60, the 4th Walgreens which just opened a few months ago had absolutely nothing but Halloween candies.

Everything was 75% off.

1st Walgreens I found these:

Small cement skull heads $0.74
Bag of spider rings $0.24
Ghost Stakes $0.49
Caution Tape $0.49
Masks $2.00 each

2nd Walgreens:

Sinister Wig $1.99
LED Lights $0.83
Skull Shocker $3.74
Window Leacher $1.99
Battery Operated Pumpkin Carver $1.99
Lighted Skull and Hands $2.49\

3rd Walgreens:
Animated Skeleton Head Lantern that plays the Halloween Theme $2.49
Gargoyles $2.49
Silver Skull head $1.99
Spider Webs $0.18
Pumpkin Lights $1.25
Eye Mask $0.18

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,695 Posts
I totally love Walgreens.

That being said, I've only scored a few small things and two large tombstones. I've been to two so far.

It looks like they've already boxed up all the good stuff. :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
My Walgreens had stuff for $.50 yesterday. I got lights, the skull-on-the-spear, Dead Donna, LED candles and 2 15 ft of rope lights (Those were a dollar though....:eek:)
Spent $7.00 for almost $80 retail. By far the best deals I've found!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thanks for the topic. I have a little hope of getting 2 things I want for 75%. I didn't know they carried a Saw mask. Hopefully, I can find that.

·
Registered
110 Posts
i have to go to the walgreens by me. I went out this past weekend looking for Halloween deals and got some good ones. I kept meaning to go to Walgreens too but by the time i was on my way home (walgreens is on the corner of the entrance to my neighborhood) i was so beat, all i could think of was getting home and sitting down. im pregnant right now and get worn out fairly easily these days! :) But I am happy and excited about the other deals I found around. Got some good tombstones and a pirate groundbreaker from Walmart, a fog machine (finally) for $15!!, some hanging guys (small ones for around m doorway) and a webcaster gun. We're pretty stoked about it. Gotta get into Walkgreens though....

·
Registered
625 Posts
Ok, so here's my find... I went to a total of 4 Walgreens tonight. I spent a total of $60, the 4th Walgreens which just opened a few months ago had absolutely nothing but Halloween candies.

Everything was 75% off.

1st Walgreens I found these:

Small cement skull heads $0.74
Bag of spider rings $0.24
Ghost Stakes $0.49
Caution Tape $0.49
Masks $2.00 each

2nd Walgreens:

Sinister Wig $1.99
LED Lights $0.83
Skull Shocker $3.74
Window Leacher $1.99
Battery Operated Pumpkin Carver $1.99
Lighted Skull and Hands $2.49

3rd Walgreens:
Animated Skeleton Head Lantern that plays the Halloween Theme $2.49
Gargoyles $2.49
Silver Skull head $1.99
Spider Webs $0.18
Pumpkin Lights $1.25
Eye Mask $0.18
Was the Saw mask at every Walgreen's that you went to? I hope you don't mind, but where do you live - state - (You don't have to answer, but maybe out of 50 states (I think Walgreen's is only in America??), you live in the same one I do)? What was on the top of the mask (Does it say Saw?) I can't believe it was only $2.00.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Was the Saw mask at every Walgreen's that you went to? I hope you don't mind, but where do you live - state - (You don't have to answer, but maybe out of 50 states (I think Walgreen's is only in America??), you live in the same one I do)? What was on the top of the mask (Does it say Saw?) I can't believe it was only $2.00.
I'm in California. East bay, just 30mins from downtown San Francisco. The Walgreens had 1 more Saw mask but by now it would be gone... The mask had no tag, the manager just gave it to me for $2.00, just like the other 2 masks (jester and zombie). sorry you missed out... =\

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Boy you guys are lucky.....I went to Walgreens to look at stuff before Halloween & our store here in Salisbury did not have that much BUT I did find nice xmas wrapping paper & tins & little boxes so I went back right after Halloween to get that stuff cause I need it now to get xmas stuff ready for craft shows. When I went on Nov. 2 there was not a thing of halloween left.

I'm gonna make sure I get to a Walgreens that stocks more next year & I'll be there right after Halloween for the sale!

Muf

·
Registered
255 Posts
Chained Monster

Did anybody get the chained monster from walgreen's it was 69.99 originally. It is the same size as the hex prop and struggles as trying to break the chains, I bought it for 1/2 off (34 bucks), It's a cool prop!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gromit05

WOW! I looked at your photobucket album...WOW! I must say you go alllllll out! Fantastic! And your house is gorgeous! The best I have seen thus far!
Did I say that I love it???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts