Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stopped into a local Walgreens (san diego, ca) to see the halloween and I saw the skellys and they are now 50$!!!! A huge jump from last year. AND they changed the design so they are "uglier" this year and do not have the lifelike quality that they did last year! Is this price increase only for my area? Anyone else seeing this? I'm not sure if I'd want to buy it this year...maybe just go to spirit to get some.

I guess Walgreens saw how popular they were last year...I wish they hadn't decided to raise the price...bad move Walgreens, bad move...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
That is an outrage. I stopped in my local store and even the groundbreakers went from $10 to $12. Not a big jump but when your popular your popular. Me I'm cheap !

·
Registered
358 Posts
same here. they are the posable skellies for $50 each. (i'am glad i bought 8 of the $30 skellies last year)
last year i bought a giant skull for $20, this year they are selling the same skull for $25

·
Registered
13,520 Posts
Guess you haven't been following the Walgreens thread. It was reported a few weeks ago that the Wallys are gone and the Poseys (Pose-N-Stays) are what they are selling this year...and yes the price is national not just your area.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The thread with the title ..."end of the $30 Walgreens skeletons" mentioned a free shipping CVS skeleton (pose and stay) with a coupon code bringing the price to $35 (low to no internet tax) about the price of the Walgreens with tax at the store. I bought 2 that way :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
mementomori
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing