Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:D I scored six last year, but I will let you know when I see some....I always go and hang out and bug the employees until they go check their unpacked boxes. Hhhhhmmm, maybe I'll stop by Walgreen's on my way home tonight.:D Thanks for the reminder.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Ok, I've had enough! This is the year I buy skeletons from Walgreens! I don't care if I gotta sell my own blood plasma, or kidney, or whatever...I'm getting some! Last year I bought my first skeleton at Target (the pose and stay that you can also get at Costco) and I didn't like him as much as the Walgreen's guy. He was just too stiff, couldn't make him pose and stay the way I wanted. Plus, he was more expensive!

But this year will be different! Oh yes it will! (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!) :D

·
Registered
500 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Sadly the wallgreens by my house doesnt sell these guys =( Im waitng until Kmart or Target get theirs in. I need 3-100 more =P
Costco and the supermarket chain Fry's around here also carry the pose-and-stay version Kmart and Target sell, which all use the same basic skeleton mold as the Walgreens pose-and-fall-over skeleton. They just don't sell them for $30. :(

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
Sadly the wallgreens by my house doesnt sell these guys =( Im waitng until Kmart or Target get theirs in. I need 3-100 more =P
Last year if I'm not mistaken Walgreens had them up for sale on their website again. Keep checking the threads on here for a heads up on them. I have stores nearby and picked up enough during the last two years for what I need so not paying too much attention to these threads now, but am pretty sure there was also a sale online Walgreens ran where they had free shipping over a certain dollar amount and think maybe 2 skellies was enough to qualify for it. Made a number of haunters here happy. That might be a solution for you if you don't have a store nearby that does carry them this year.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I went in a and talked to the kid...he said they haven't put them out yet but they have them in the back...said they have to sell there back to school stuff out first

·
Registered
648 Posts
I had to call all around town to find them at Walgreen's. Seems each Walgreen's only had two or three of them. These skellies are great quality for the price. You will pay twice for a skelly when the Halloween stores all open up!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts