Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have 2 wally's and would like to buy some more, however, I can't find them online! Can someone tell me where to find them online? I've searched all over Wallgreens.com

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I have 2 wally's and would like to buy some more, however, I can't find them online! Can someone tell me where to find them online? I've searched all over Wallgreens.com
Don't take this the wrong way but, backread this thread a little & you'll find your answer.

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Count me in for one, too! (Pumpkinhead625...mine's earmarked for a C.C., just like you did with a Barney last year. Did you ever post images of yours?)

(edit: duhhh...never mind. Found your pics by going to your profile. NICE!)
Thanks. I'm adding another vent motor to give it side-to-side head movement too (hopefully I'll finish that upgrade this weekend), and I think I need to give his garment a more weathered and worn look. If you have any questions, just PM me, I'd be glad to help out.

·
Registered
443 Posts
OK, the Barney skeletons will be enroute tomorrow. I got a call from the trucking company to schedule delivery for Tuesday next week. I think the simplest way for us to do this since we're offering special pricing to HF members is to just have people email or call us to arrange their orders. We're discounting these $70 skeletons to $44 each or $40 if you're buying 6 or more. Please email me directly at [email protected] or call our office during the week at 413-543-1117. I need to know how many skeletons you'd like, whether or not you have a business address we can ship to (and what it is) so we can save you money on shipping, and if you want to pay with PayPal I'll need your email address on file with them to send an invoice. If you want to pay with Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express, you can order by phone.

We will be limiting this special offer to the first 100 units sold as we need to keep stock for our website throughout the Halloween season. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks!

·
Banned
337 Posts
It's early in the Haunting season. Nancy, bless her heart, has offered the Barneys right at about cost for her to the forum members here. You'll do your fellow haunters a favor by spreading the word on this opportunity. I don't think this thread is going anywhere and I'll follow through the moaning and groaning when she has so generously sold the 100 she's offered. I have no dog in this race, Nancy is just a true Halloween princess.

121 - 140 of 156 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.