Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't see a thread started for Walgreens this year so...

Went today looking for the newest version of the Turkey Dinner Candy Corn and sure enough I was able to find some at mine! That was pretty much the only thing I was after from these guys but who knows, it's still early.

I've heard they have some exclusive NBC Squishmallows this year for those who are into Squishmallows and NBC. They also had a mystery box mini Funko Pops of some NBC characters. I usually like these but I didn't like the styling of these ones...so I passed. But good odds if you're going for a full set...all the characters are 1/6 chance to get them.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Wasn't that long ago Walgreens was one of the most popular threads, now barely a post on here. I haven't even checked out my WG this year. I came here hoping to find out if they had anything new NBC or Funko ?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Haven't heard of any having stuff out yet except for candy & that was over a week ago. Some YouTube videos showing up with CVS starting so they can't be far behind. Was going to stop today just to see but ran out of time & didn't need anything there yet. They were one of the latest last year as well. I've bought the nice blue lit Skellys from them & last year got some nice potion bottles.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Friend mentioned that her Wags has a NBC map this year, but she didn't have photos because she was in a hurry. Mine just put out a couple of things beyond candy but it's nothing interesting. Woe.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Wasn't that long ago Walgreens was one of the most popular threads, now barely a post on here. I haven't even checked out my WG this year. I came here hoping to find out if they had anything new NBC or Funko ?
they're supposed to have a new exclusive Universal Monsters Funko set. I'm sure i won't be able to find them. sigh

·
Registered
215 Posts
Checked my closest 2 stores again this morning... still nothing. DH buys me TNBC ornaments, snow globes, figurines and decor pieces every year from Walgreens. Looks like that might not happen this year. Sad.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I went yesterday to my local one just down the street...more candy and all the back to school/summer crap is gone but completely empty shelves on the decor side. It was actually really depressing because taped to all the shelves were guides on how to stock the shelves...the date on it was AUGUST. :/

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Checked my closest 2 stores again this morning... still nothing. DH buys me TNBC ornaments, snow globes, figurines and decor pieces every year from Walgreens. Looks like that might not happen this year. Sad.
You will be happy!!! First, not sure if anyone has heard of the Flipp app but it's an app that shows store flyers that you set up for your area...like the ads you get in Sunday newspaper. I use it to make my grocery list & to look for certain items on sale. Could go on but I won't.

Well, this weeks Walgreens ad showed this:
Toy Orange Cartoon Communication Device Gadget

Here was the full Halloween part & see they will have a Dracula Funko Pop:
Product Orange Toy Font Calabaza

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Stopped in to Walgreens today - tons of Halloween candy and a smattering of Halloween items. I bought DS a mini skeleton triceratops - not much bigger than the tabletop skeleton mice or bats, and it was $4.99. I also bought one that size of a crab skeleton to go with our fish skeleton. Yeah, I know they aren't realistic! LOL! They had a rubber duck one like that too, which was just too silly for me even though it WAS kind of cute! They had some male & female couple skeleton statues, like tabletop ones. A good chunk of empty shelves just waiting to be filled!

·
Registered
215 Posts
You will be happy!!! First, not sure if anyone has heard of the Flipp app but it's an app that shows store flyers that you set up for your area...like the ads you get in Sunday newspaper. I use it to make my grocery list & to look for certain items on sale. Could go on but I won't.

Well, this weeks Walgreens ad showed this:
View attachment 751652

Here was the full Halloween part & see they will have a Dracula Funko Pop:
View attachment 751653
Thanks so much for this! I will keep on stalking my stores for sure 👻

1 - 20 of 27 Posts