Halloween Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
My Flipp app showed Wags ad that will start this Sunday & Halloween is Buy One, Get One 50% off. Think this is the best discount I've seen except for clearance after the holiday.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,963 Posts
They're probably discounting stuff to get ready to move in Christmas.

Went into one today & was disappointed. They had Jack & Sally but no Lock, Shock or Barrel.

Overall I've been kinda disappointed in most stores Halloween selections this year.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I wonder if it's time to pop into my local one and hope for candy. I'm really just after the food/candy this year...can't really afford much decor since I really overspent already (don't ask). But I might be tempted for those NBC lights...

·
Registered
383 Posts
I dropped into my local one and...wow these guys are REALLY slow. Barely anything out on the shelves...a few NBC things scattered about and the big bags of candy but nothing I'm after like the Turkey Dinner or Haunted Tropics Candy Corn. They had a big cart full of still sealed boxes of stuff to be put out though so...idk maybe I wait a week :/

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I dropped into my local one and...wow these guys are REALLY slow. Barely anything out on the shelves...a few NBC things scattered about and the big bags of candy but nothing I'm after like the Turkey Dinner or Haunted Tropics Candy Corn. They had a big cart full of still sealed boxes of stuff to be put out though so...idk maybe I wait a week :/
Mine had the HT Candy Corn week or so ago but was down a little from the major bags of Halloween. Was by the miniatures & single serve type bags. We're going first stop tomorrow per the sale.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts