Halloween Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
I went to a 4th Walgreens today and they had the NBC endcap up. I was able to buy the Mayor and Zero plushy and I feel like I really lucked out because they only had 1 of each. I asked the manager about all the other Halloween stuff and he said he was told that was all they would get besides candy. He said they lost alot on Halloween decor and was getting out of that department. I think he thought I was having a stroke because he kept asking if I was ok. This particular store used to be loaded with Halloween greatness and would decorate to the hilt. I alone spent ridiculous money there. What is this world coming to?

·
Registered
690 Posts
My Walgreens is mostly set, I think. I'm kind of hoping there's more actual decor coming because usually the makeup ends up elsewhere but as it is, it seems to be mostly skellies of different varieties, NBC stuff, some Harry Potter, DotD, makeup/glowsticks and then costume stuff.

I didn't get any fabulous pictures because I was trying to get the stuff that would interest a friend all while being hustled out the door. ;)

The WiC number for Jack and Sally is 776-434
Is this what your Walgreens looks like? That's amazing!!! Nothing here! 2nd biggest city in Georgia and all they are doing this year is one NBC endcap and candy!! I'm crushed

·
Registered
238 Posts
Also i just saw the little candy corn light strings at my store yesterday, i love them and may have to get a few once i got some extra cash in a few weeks!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Oh my Halloween God, there’s an Oggie Boogie AND a Pumpkin King?!?!? What did I do to deserve to live in a town where Walgreens limits my happiness so?!?!?

·
Registered
690 Posts
I wouldn’t have passed that up either! He is adorable!!! The funky heads are so huge though! I’d be super happy with the Oogie from Walgreens but I fear it will be impossible. One manager said he knew 2 local stores weren’t even getting any NBC stuff at all. ?

41 - 50 of 50 Posts