Halloween Forum banner

281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am really looking for a 12" sally figurine!! i am willing to pay for cost and shipping. all the walgreens in my area are sold out i think i got the last jack in my town, would love the set!
I am hitting the last 3 Walgreens on my list in a little bit (it got too late to get to all of them yesterday)..If I find her, I will PM you!

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Just read that the Wall Street Journal is saying Walgreens is near a deal to buy RiteAid. Not sure how I feel about that. We've been lucky enough to have Walgreens, CVS and RiteAid in town so have always enjoyed the different selections from them for Halloween mdse. Quite honestly IMO Walgreens halloween selection has been pretty pitiful these last few years. And I doubt they would have two stores in our area.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I just bettered my life last night by watching Nightmare Before Christmas for the first time last night, and I have realized that I must have that posable hanging Sally. However, I know she's been insanely popular, and my small Walgreens had NBC for a very brief period of time. I've only seen Jack in person. Any advice?

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
...I have realized that I must have that posable hanging Sally. However, I know she's been insanely popular, and my small Walgreens had NBC for a very brief period of time. I've only seen Jack in person. Any advice?
Yes. Decide which limb can you live without, then try feeBay:p;)

I may be wrong, but I thought that the deal was already finalized. Rite Aid has never truly been one of my go-to spots for Halloween items and more of an afterthought, though I used to be quite fond of Walgreens, who also seem to be dropping the ball anymore if looking for more than NBC goods. I guess that we will just have to wait and see what happens due to the merger...

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
I heard on the news yesterday that Walgreens bought Rite Aid. Personally, I don't care. Rite Aid has never been that good in our area. For anything.

Anyway, I was surprised to still some a decent amount of stuff on the shelves at this late of date.

281 - 288 of 288 Posts