Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
The Sea Witch
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WitchyMom, the doom comes after Halloween when they put their stuff at up to 90% off! I got so many amazing finds and decorations last year. We drove to at least 3 different Walgreens buying stuff. My little PT Cruiser was full.
LOLOL! i can imagine!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I am really wondering if they will have any of the big NBC props this year would love if they did sally or zero
I'm hoping it's Sally. I made a zero prop this winter, the jack tombstone that I saw on here, and I'm trying to push myself to make his doghouse for a little off to the side outdoor decor. I'll be a little frustrated if I could have waited and just bought him this year. I am anxious to watch for everyone's first sighting to see if they are offering NBC again though.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,017 Posts
I'm hoping it's Sally. I made a zero prop this winter, the jack tombstone that I saw on here, and I'm trying to push myself to make his doghouse for a little off to the side outdoor decor. I'll be a little frustrated if I could have waited and just bought him this year. I am anxious to watch for everyone's first sighting to see if they are offering NBC again though.
ya I agree I would love if it was sally too

·
Registered
427 Posts
I am really wondering if they will have any of the big NBC props this year would love if they did sally or zero
I have had the very same thought. I am on pins and needles to see if they keep going with the NBC props, Sally and Zero are at the top of my list, but I would love to see Lock, Shock, and Barrel too. I think this is what I'm most excited about this year, as far as shopping goes anyway!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Cloe can you post pics of the Zero you made? I've always wanted to make one!
I used the There goes the neighborhood tutorial. It required many days of patience on my part as I have a knack for concocting all kinds of ways to fix my screw ups. I did the tape and mache ball, layers of clay, caulk and more clay lol just trying to make his head. I also used a pool noodle for his neck and snout with a little mache to shape it a little. His body is pvc with pipe foam zip tied on it to give him shape. The 3/4 inch pipe fits pretty well into the pool noodle on his neck. I also had to build the noodle neck (lol) up just a little to snugly hold his collar, which is an empty duck tape roll. Instead of the foam ears she used I cut pieces of the cotton from his body and glued the wire inside of it to shape them. It was getting dark so the pictures aren't the brightest.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
zeros easy to make, im hoping for a sally too....we had two new walgreens take over two drugstores before halloween last year but they didnt get any holiday stock, wasnt ordered for them in time, but this year, i'll be a hound dog on them..

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,017 Posts
I have had the very same thought. I am on pins and needles to see if they keep going with the NBC props, Sally and Zero are at the top of my list, but I would love to see Lock, Shock, and Barrel too. I think this is what I'm most excited about this year, as far as shopping goes anyway!
Ya I would love all of them too. Know you guys out eat will know before me since school starts early there you guys get halloween out before we do out west here

·
Registered
388 Posts
School starts in a few weeks here in Idaho. I think this thread has made me happier than any of the others, showing how close it's all really getting!

1 - 20 of 288 Posts