Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
The Sea Witch
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
watching and waiting and still no .... sign ups. not even a thread waiting for sign ups. i can fix that. ;)

Have a whole big house and back yard to do this season!

Let's kill some time and dust off flying monkeys while waiting for sign ups!!!

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
Hopefully I will join in. The little one will have surgery sometime in September, so we'll see. Not planning to do a big display outside but plan to do alot of decorating inside as this will be our first Halloween with the baby.

Also, I've been working on some paper mache projects with the secret reaper in mind. :D

·
The Sea Witch
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully I will join in. The little one will have surgery sometime in September, so we'll see. Not planning to do a big display outside but plan to do alot of decorating inside as this will be our first Halloween with the baby.

Also, I've been working on some paper mache projects with the secret reaper in mind. :D
yay for baby! Hope the surgery goes well!!!

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,167 Posts
i know :) it's not my first reaper LOL
Lol, I know you have done reapers before...I was just sayin' that bethene is planning for around the same time this year since it sounded like you were wondering why sign ups hadn't started yet. ;)
I can't wait to start stalking her house from the bushes every night!! :D

·
The Sea Witch
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol, I know you have done reapers before...I was just sayin' that bethene is planning for around the same time this year since it sounded like you were wondering why sign ups hadn't started yet. ;)
I can't wait to start stalking her house from the bushes every night!! :D
GLITTER BOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had a notification from one of my facebook apps timehop or similar that had mentioned sign ups which is what got me started thinking about it - it must have been wrong LOL

papa (who we moved in with last month ) is going to start dialysis this week :/ I'm glad cause i do think it will help him feel better but im stilll uggghhhh cause i have a billion other things to do. i think hes going to try to get the one you can hook up to when youre asleep and let it run overnight (Which would be far easier on me) but i know that cant happen for awhile- they have to wait and see how his body responds and all

·
The Sea Witch
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi all! glad there is so much excitement for the reaper to start again! I am still raking glitter out of the front bushes from last year! ;-)
well good, we wouldnt want you to forget about us....

and ive taken up drinking, so there will be fireball shots and beer and tequila and wine added to the mix this year. you know, just to keep it interesting.....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts