Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must say, m DH really out-did himself this year when shopping for my birthday present... He bought me the whole set up from Light-O-Rama!!!

Now I just have to get off my old, lazy butt and figure out the software. Might try out a couple of JP Souza marches for Independence Day.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! Welcome to the club, How many channels? First thing I did was dig out the pumpkins and have a little garage rehearsel.
Sixteen to start... We're waiting for the sale next month to expand. Already planning which songs to play with! :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
"dead mans party" by oingo boingo is a great one to do.
16 channels is a good start, I've seen so many who start out with more than they can handle. 48 for me is max I can handle, any more and my head would explode!

·
Registered
453 Posts
here's some inspiration for you then, of course the pumpkin face uses 16 channels itself...No One Lives Forever - 2008 on Vimeo
Here's my version, of course my camera sucked for videos. YouTube - fireside frights halloween lightshow
I hired a guy called thedementedelf.com to do voiceovers, all I have is a xmas one up but he does really good work. YouTube - Help house.AVI
I also use a free program called audacity.com to edit music, cut out little chunks here and there to use instead of a whole song. Takes a bit of learning itself but very useful.
Go to the LOR forums for help, i'm known as Tikilights there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts