Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wacky Mole Clown
Looks like Wacky Mole Clown has escaped from the Carnival again. I would tell you to be careful, but he isn’t hard to miss in his neon outfit that glows when activated by a black light.
Wacky Mole Clown features light up eyes and side to side body movement.

He will be available in Spirit stores exclusively this upcoming season for $199.99. Black light sold separately.

·
Look behind you
1,316 Posts
I love the new black light feature they are incorporating into props. This is a really cool one. But as usual, super pricey.

F

·
0 Posts
Wacky Mole Clown
Looks like Wacky Mole Clown has escaped from the Carnival again. I would tell you to be careful, but he isn’t hard to miss in his neon outfit that glows when activated by a black light.
Wacky Mole Clown features light up eyes and side to side body movement.

He will be available in Spirit stores exclusively this upcoming season for $199.99. Black light sold separately.

From the looks and decriptoion, it looks like he will do what the flesh eating zombie dose.

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
I really like the looks of this one (Other than the weird bird-like feet). The black light feature makes it look even cooler. I agree with Halloweenprops4ever that it sounds like he will move like the Flesh eating Zombie, but without the head turning motion. I hope for this and the Clown mirror they have a dark area with a black light in the store.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I was thinking the same about the feet someone mentioned it on Spirits facebook page and they said this prop looks better in person.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
cant believe this prop is rare too I don't think he will be made again I saw him this past Halloween and bloody bag of jokes I think they were on sale too! Wish I would of got both.

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
Slash, he was my favorite large prop for the year actually from SH and liked that being carnival themed would go with my Uncle Charlie prop from the previous year. Have the TNT guy too but like Wacky more than him. His feet are fabric clown shoes and don't look as weird in person as they do in that photo. Have to agree that there they look like duck feet or something LOL. Bought mine last year the day after. Try going to your local store/s and talking to the manager there to see if they can locate one for you if you don't see him around this year. Some managers are really helpful that way. Good luck. I love my guy. Periodically I look for sales on golf club cover "gophers" to use in a "wack a mole" display next to Wacky.

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
This thread has prompted me to find what I think is a decent price on the gopher golf club cover I've kept an eye out for. No luck over time at Goodwill and I wanted two of them anyway so even harder to find used. There are a few brands of gophers out there but the one I liked best was by Daphne's. Ended up deciding to bite the bullet and ordered from here as I got a decent price, low shipping and used their promo code discount (DGW5) for an extra 5% off, so 14.25 each plus ship. Thought I'd share in case someone else wants to set up a Wacky Mole display (find it funny that you never see these carnival games with moles used. Guess Whack-A-Gopher doesn't sound as good! ). Project will be to use two of these guys on sort of a teeter totter mechanism so they will take turns popping up out of the holes in our display box.

·
Registered
13,644 Posts
My Gophers arrived today, very fast shipping, and I think they will be a perfect addition to the Wacky Mole Clown. Don't want to repost photos so here's a link to the ones I posted in one of the shopping threads: http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/89730-what-did-you-find-buy-today-1555.html#post1745488
Very pleased with the item, quality and store they came from. Being golf club covers it will be easy to slip these over a post or what have you without destroying the gopher. I have some of those faux grass squares I bought from the 99 Cent Only Store (seen them around Dollar Tree too I think) and might use those for the grass covering on the box. Just cut out the holes for the gophers to pop up through.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts