Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another prop I am thinking of buying with a coupon maybe anyone buy this prop he is $200 that's expensive he is suppose to glow in black light I attached a pic I saw him at Spirit he looks better then the stock photo just wanted some other opinions.

I seen the silent and deadly clown he was too skiny, the bloody bag of jokes was pretty cool though too.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Hey Slash, I have the Wack A Mole on my wishlist as well. If I have any money left over for another large prop this year, it will be him. I totally loved him in action at my Spirit store. I thought he would be perfect with my Uncle Charlie prop. I actually would love to own a few of this year's carnival props.

His face reminds me a lot of the Clown Door knocker prop they were selling last year I think it was. Have that for my carnival as well.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Saw him, really like him. I just wish the arm would raise and lower. Easy enough to add a motor and animate, but for the price you would think they would have added that obvious action.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I quite like this guy too. The sculpt on his head and hammer are great. The animation doesn't do much for me though, so I'm thinking of him more as a static prop. Given his price though I'll be hoping to get him at an after-Halloween sale. I wish these companies would release dual versions (static vs animated) with differentiated pricing, as some of the better propmakers do.

·
Master of Disaster
1,516 Posts
I saw him at Spirit, but for some reason, I didn't like the overall look. Not sure why.

I did take the plunge and got 'Silent and deadly' clown. I think he's super creepy looking. He's quite thin, but that may add to the creepiness.
I haven't taken a pic yet, but here's a stock photo.

He looks real, so it should scare the ToT's silly.

SAD Clown.jpg

·
Registered
328 Posts
Another prop I am thinking of buying with a coupon maybe anyone buy this prop he is $200 that's expensive he is suppose to glow in black light I attached a pic I saw him at Spirit he looks better then the stock photo just wanted some other opinions.

I seen the silent and deadly clown he was too skiny, the bloody bag of jokes was pretty cool though too.
I have the Wacky clown and really like it. We had it in a tent with black light last year and ran it for 30 days. It has a decent amount of movement and great color.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have him too and he glows well, my first clown. I wanted to make a whack-a-mole game table for him but haven't gotten around to it yet. I wanted some heads to pop up and down in front of him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts