Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Hallo to all.....Ok I have waited, i think, to long to make my new props this year...BUT...I do have the skulls and a few servos...I have read and read and read...I can still get off my rear and do something with them.. my concern is that I would not have enough free time to learn the VSA programing....Is there somewhere among you great people a VSA program for making them talk (do their thing)...I think I can put the servos and all in place but....the VSA.....wowwwwwww...I have not ordered a controller yet wither...Lynxmoion(sp) controller I was thinking about...any help or should i just pack them away until 2009 ???

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
For me, I learned the VSA very fast. It is sort of simple, surprisingly. There were just a couple of questions I had and that is where this forum really shows it's value. I posted the questions and Wham-mo!, within a few hours, I had my answer (thank you Phoenix UK and Guitarist155).

What took the time for my DMX coffin was selecting and editing my sound file and getting all the misc. equipment and building it. VSA programming was quick in comparison.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
A couple of forum members helped me as well with vsa. That wasn't such a problem.
Building the plate and rod for the servos wasn't that big of a deal either.
What took us the longest was finding a rod end (live overseas) and fine tweaking the servos. They could probably still be better but we're gonna let them as they are for this year.

MsM

1 - 3 of 3 Posts