Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help if you can , all of my settings for VSA ( LPT relay, LPT1 port )

I have done everything on my end to fix this error, I am using VSA 5.0, running a KIT74 parallel relay board, when I try to change setting for the relay I get an error VSA "CParallePort: error=wait timeout, m_ioWritePending=TRUE" I have tried this on 3 other computers with the same results, 1 win xp pro 64,1win xp 32, 1 win 7 64 pro

please help if you can, thanks Don

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,442 Posts
Have you contacted Brookshire like I suggested in your other posts? Have you tried another board to see if that works?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes I contacted Brookshire, twice and still have not heard from them, but thank you for your time and if I get this fixed I let you know , Solmann

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,442 Posts
Are you trying to use a usb to serial port converter or do you have an actual serial port on your computer? Some of the cheaper converters don't always work. I have about 6 of them I use for different applications and they are all made by Keyspan , and never had the first problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes I have and thank you for being the only one to answer. I have checked everything, 4 other computers, win xp, win 7, changed port settings in BIOS, called VSA. just need someone to tell me the right settings

1 - 8 of 8 Posts