Votes: 5 6.8%
  • upNsmoke

Votes: 6 8.1%
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote for your favorite "Scariest Christmas Scene".

Please look at each entry prior to voting.

A gallery has been set up for easy comparison of the "Official" photos.

Gallery is here:
http://halloweenforum.com/contests/scary-christmas/http://halloweenforum.com/contests/scary-christmas/

You may also want to view each thread to see additional photos. Remember to vote based on the official picture.

Great job everyone!

Thank you very much for participating!

Cheating will not be tolerated.

Each person may only vote only once. Any member that is caught voting more than once using any method will be banned from the forum.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Everything looks good :) It makes it much harder when you view them all one after another and not factor in the storyline and other pictures and just go by the one scene :eek: :D Good luck everyone!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
May the best guy or ghoul win, ..................gimme a break, I know that line is cheesy.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
I think everyone who entered would agree, this has been fun coming up with an idea and then incorporating it. And then seeing what everyone else comes up with. Everyones has been excellant. Good luck fellow contestants.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Yep good luck everyone!
And hallorenescene, you're right. I think most people probably did it just to have fun and get rid of some of that halloween energy that has built up since the end of october :) At least that's motivation for participating!

Meeps

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Good luck everyone! I wish I could vote more than once, everyone did such an awesome job!!

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Toatal agree MsMeeple!! All the entrys look awesome!! And the entry pictures look fantastic! I think this was such a fun contest to praticipate in. Good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the results! And don't forget to vote!Remember Santa died for your votes!LOL

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
just click on-gallery is here-in larry's post above to view all the entry pictures. then click on the white dot by the contestant you choose and hit-vote now. then right across from vote now is-view poll results-just hit it to see the ratings. com'n now, it's that easy, you can do it.
Thanks for your participation.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
As of now I see that only 48 ,I assume, people have voted, I am kinda new here, do contests usually get more participation?

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Its the off season and there aren't as many people as normal.
And there are also probably people who arent aware that the contest is going on.
Spread the word for us! :)

MsM

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I will spread the word Ms Meeple, I will put a twist on what P Diddy said,"Vote or Die"....how about 'Vote or be KILLED' ?

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i just posted in general halloween a little note to remind everyone to vote. fellow contestants, would you like to endorse my thread as well. wristslitter, many thanks for your support.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I am impressed by all of the entries. What a sick,and twisted bunch you all are...and I mean that as a compliment! It was a difficult choice, which is a credit to all of the entries.

I take my head...ummmmm....I mean my hat...off to all who entered. :)

Eric

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
thank you wolfbeard, we all i am sure take that as a compliment. lol
night, thanks for checking us out as well.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts