Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've been gathering bits and pieces for this Project for some time now, I finally decided this is the year for it. Here is what I have going right now and will post more Pictures as it progresses.

DSC00063.JPG
, DSC00064.JPG ,
DSC00007.JPG
, DSC00008.JPG
, DSC00009.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
Nice build. Looks to be nice a sturdy. I have studied these a bit, and to be effective in inducing vertigo the speed and especially the design
patterns on the inside are most important. I have seen some that don't work because the art work is not correct.
Keep the photos coming!
Pete

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the Beauty of using a Treadmill Motor and controller, I can dial in just the right speed. DSC00065.JPG

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Wow looks good! We actually made one for our 2014 season, they take quite a lot of engineering to get right. We finally got it working on Halloween Day, but alas I never had time to paint it so we used it as a cave. Our main delay was making the tunnel level so we got an even tunnel roll. We had ours set up in the side yard and the ground was not level at all, so we ran out of time to get it painted to make the illusion work.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"One ring to rule them all." Two more to go. 9 ft diameter. DSC00011.JPG

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,459 Posts
Is that a home brewed tubing roller?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, It started as a HF tubing roller then modified with a kit from SWAG, plus I machined down some HF dies to the correct width for rolling 3/4 stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts