Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Saki, how many themes do you have going this year/next?!?! I'm confused or I've seen quite a few.
Don't take that wrong, I have trouble myself focusing given all the wonderful options!!
Could not pull off gothic garden the way I wanted so it has to wait . So inside my house is grim reapers / dark gypsy .
Outside with the cool tombstone terra gave me I will do swamp / voodoo in 2015 i plan on bigger swamp / witch and pirates outside
And gypsy inside for 2015
I decorate inside and out :).

But this thread was just because I see lots of people do this theme be nice to have a threads to look at for ideas instead of trying to find them all over the place :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Too bad about your garden theme Saki but this sounds like a neat plan too.

We have a mix going ourselves but hope to have a few things to add to this thread since one small corner of the yard will be the witch's swamp (next to her shack.)
It's the culvert area but if our rainy season finally stops we have an old blue pool cover to layout to hold the swamp water in. ;) Plan on bring out our canoe and putting it along the edge with a creepy guy in it. Collected sewer pipe sections and old plant pots to stand dead branches and cut cattail sections in around it. Lots of Spanish moss of course. And Pumpkinrot inspired witch lights along the fence that will run along one side of the area.
Gonna use some of the styrofoam blocks I've collected to carve alligators to float in the water- head, back, tip of tail like you mostly see when they're swimming.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too bad about your garden theme Saki but this sounds like a neat plan too.

We have a mix going ourselves but hope to have a few things to add to this thread since one small corner of the yard will be the witch's swamp (next to her shack.)
It's the culvert area but if our rainy season finally stops we have an old blue pool cover to layout to hold the swamp water in. ;) Plan on bring out our canoe and putting it along the edge with a creepy guy in it. Collected sewer pipe sections and old plant pots to stand dead branches and cut cattail sections in around it. Lots of Spanish moss of course. And Pumpkinrot inspired witch lights along the fence that will run along one side of the area.
Gonna use some of the styrofoam blocks I've collected to carve alligators to float in the water- head, back, tip of tail like you mostly see when they're swimming.
Sounds wicked cool can not wait to see I have to decorate when get home from vacation

·
Hauntless
8,374 Posts
It has been a sheer joy to see the stone become a main part of your haunt this year. Always worry when they are being designed that it's what the Reapee had in mind. Looks like I got pretty close.

The new details just make your whole scene that much more spooky and scary for a ToT to wonder into the Voodoo temple. What a hoot!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts