Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I know that there is a legit religion of Voodoo. But I'm talking about voodoo dolls, tarot cards, potions, etc.. I have a lot of ideas I intend on sharing here. I'm hoping that you will have some ideas as well. I'd like to make my front yard/driveway/walkway into a swamp/fakedock. If anyone has any ideas about setting a fake swamp scene, please share them with me.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Here's a link to my pinterest board http://m.pinterest.com/dawnrb/halloween-voodoo-on-the-bayou/ I have tons of great pins including fake swamps. Secondly, check out OffMyMeds, she is doing the same theme this year as has some great ideas...also Sublime did a beautiful job with this theme last year so make sure to check out her albums and threads. Usually people do the voodoo theme as a "Romp in the Swamp" or "Voodoo on the Bayou" theme so try entering them in both the general search and the album search for others who have done this theme (there are many :) ). Hope this helps, Good luck and can't wait to see everything you come up with :) btw, welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
If you have trees in your yard then the Dollar store has bags of moss that can be hung from the branches. Lots of snakes and maybe a gator would be cool. A row boat with a skeleton rowing. I love this theme and hope to try it myself someday. Post pics as you go :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts