Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I did my own voiceover and the track just isn't what I intended. I've got a script for an old western theme, and I need like an old gold prospector sound. My voice just didn't cut it. So, here we are, all set up and I find out how much I dislike my voice for this.

Is anyone willing to do a voiceover for me? The script is 1/2 page long... just 1 minute total. Please PM me! Thank you in advance! This is the last thing I need.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Contacted Chris - price is a little steep for 60 seconds to me. Does anyone volunteer this type of work?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would, if I could pull off the voice your looking for.
I can modify your voice for you a bit, speed up, slow down, change pitch, etc, but don't think I could get it to sound 'old-timey'.

Don't you have any older relatives, neighbors, etc you could ask?

·
Crunchitize Me Cap'n
1,654 Posts
I would throw my name up there to give it a shot, however I seem to sound real nasal-y on video or microphone.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
@Mesman - I might could give it a shot...but that sure is a lot of words. PM the script. I'll give a few paragraphs a try! No promises.

@Crunch - Nasal-y, is probably good for a prospector. You should try it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
download audacity audio editor (free) and try changing the pitch/tempo etc. It's easy and can be fun. Audacity.populardownloads.com

·
Crunchitize Me Cap'n
1,654 Posts
@Mesman - I might could give it a shot...but that sure is a lot of words. PM the script. I'll give a few paragraphs a try! No promises.

@Crunch - Nasal-y, is probably good for a prospector. You should try it!
Here's a video or two I found to get an idea of what my voice sounds like on camera >_>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts