Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family and I are visiting Florida during the first two weeks of May, doing the normal theme park visits etc. My fiancee and I are planning on getting married on October 31st this year, and thought we may be able to pick up some things that are not usually available on this side of the pond. I know it isn't Halloween season yet, but are there any stockists around, or within driving distance of Kissimmee(?) that have things all year round?

As usual any advice gratefully received

Iffy49

·
Funeral Crasher
7,445 Posts
Unfortunately, I've never heard of or seen any year round Halloween shops around Orlando.
Probably all you will find at the theme parks is expensive "Mummy" souveneirs or "Haunted Mansion" items.
We really don't start seeing Halloween stuff come out until August.
Wish I could be of more help!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Iffy.
We visited Florida about 10 years ago, arriving on october 31st with the intention of experiencing Halloween US style. Unfortunately, we found Orlando in the middle of a tropical storm so there wasn't much of anything happening apart from the occasional palm tree or old lady sailing past the window.
I didn't see any Halloween stores such as the stateside members talk about here on the forum, but there were a couple of great haunted attractions along International Drive. I'm sure if you asked any of the haunt proprietors, they'd be happy to point you in the right direction.
Have a great holiday!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts