Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vintage Vinyl LP Halloween Albums updated

Hey everyone, I've been looking for a link to these Vintage Vinyl LP Halloween Albums. A PM Link would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

cover1.jpg
cover2.jpg
cover3.jpg
cover4.jpg

·
E Pluribus Bitum
885 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,848 Posts
Holy Huck! That's the entire Hammer Dracula movie on a record!

I'd love to just have some of the covers even without the record! Soul Dracula is awesome as is the Peter Lorre one. Heck, they're all pretty awesome covers!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,848 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
There are a bunch of these I didn't have, but like siys, I tracked a few of them down last night. Of course, not all are vintage ... the Lonesome Wyatt ones and "Gravest Hits" certainly aren't. But it was once again a reminder that, no matter how many old Halloween recordings you have, there are always, always, ALWAYS more out there to find.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Since I posted the above I went and downloaded 6 of these titles I did not have. There are only two I still don't have and those are very elusive! My point is, it's not hard to find most of this stuff.
You are so RIGHT! It took me a while but most of these albums and more are all out there. I must have done some really "good sluething" from about October 2018 to March 2019 these are the albums I've found so far, of course it isn't everything I'm looking for but I have found way more than I thought I would.
And still finding...

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg