Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the PNG Vintage Horror Movie Post-a-Clings sold in displays for stores (36 rolls of 6 different movies), but aside from not having that kind of money (several hundred dollars), really only would want to buy one or two or maybe 3 of them. Has anyone seen a store that sells these separately. I'm sure there has got to be a source out there. Thanks.

Here's a link to the store display being sold on Moon Costumes (one of our sponsors).

And speaking of horror movie posters here's a great website showing 100 Illustrated Horror Film Posters. Man this brings back memories of going to the theater to get scared.

100 Illustrated Horror Film Posters: Part 1 // WellMedicated

100 Illustrated Horror Film Posters: Part 2 // WellMedicated

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for posting the links, it was fun to scroll through that. Good question about the clings, hopefully someone will have answers and yes four hundred plus is steep. I too would be interested in a few but not all of them. Guess I'll have to search online to see what is out there. Good luck :)

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
They look cool, but not a snowballs chance in you know where that i would spend that kind of money on something like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts