Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started collecting Salem post cards. And now I'm looking at Vintage halloween mem. Some of that stuff is great but high priced. Any one have any thing they would like to share or any cool stories? Check this link out about Boogie books be sure to read the second page.
http://www.bookthink.com/0106/106beh1.htm

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hey Blakkheart, be sure to check out Ebay for Vinatage Halloween stuff. I know a lot of it can be pricey, but as someone into antiques I do shop around but all in all, I find you've gotta remember anything worthwile is gonna cost a little more, otherwise everyone could find what they wanted at everyday mainstream stores like Wal-Mart. Happy Ebay hunting:)

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
This was my moms. A papier mache lantern from the early 1930's. Has paper for the eyes and mouth. Still has old wax remnants from candles carried in it while she was on her TOT rounds as a kid.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been collecting some old halloween photos, copied from ebay. I use those as screen savers. Thanks for the info. I bought a book on halloween collectibles. I love thumbing through that from time to time. I don't think I'm going to get hardcore into collecting but I may get a couple things.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great jack-o-cat. I have a couple ceremic repros of them. But not as cool as the originals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts