Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
946 Posts
OMG these are amazing!! What a collection!! I would love to start collecting theses..not sure how the DH would feel if I started a new collection lol!

F

·
0 Posts
You and I are "2 Peas in a Pod" :) Huge vintage collector Blow Molds, Beistles, Ceramics, Gurley Candles, Noisemakers, Pails and yes a few Collegeville costumes.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You and I are "2 Peas in a Pod" :) Huge vintage collector Blow Molds, Beistles, Ceramics, Gurley Candles, Noisemakers, Pails and yes a few Collegeville costumes.
I also have a lot of 50's Gurley candles, and about 20 blow mold pieces. I have enough old stuff to start a small museum LOL. I just love this stuff
;) and not two peas in a pod, two punkins in a patch :D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Wow guys amazing collection !! I day dream about owning vintage halloween stuff. I also love telco halloween. I have spent so much money on my horror figures its hard to buy random stuff. For some reason vintage look is the best in my opp. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow guys amazing collection !! I day dream about owning vintage halloween stuff. I also love telco halloween. I have spent so much money on my horror figures its hard to buy random stuff. For some reason vintage look is the best in my opp. :)
I love the old 24" Telco motionettes. This one is my
favorite one in my collection, from '83 it's very rare
1080980_10151843747761753_1290428708_n.jpg

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sandman yea I saw that!!! Sooo cool. The only problem I have is I am not sure what they are really worth. Some go for $$$$$$ on ebay. Wifey thinks I am nuts that i want them lol. Any tips or help on where to find then or more info would be appreciated

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sandman yea I saw that!!! Sooo cool. The only problem I have is I am not sure what they are really worth. Some go for $$$$$$ on ebay. Wifey thinks I am nuts that i want them lol. Any tips or help on where to find then or more info would be appreciated
As far as the Telco guys ebay is still the best venue for finding the rare ones. The 24" characters fetch the most money, the 18" battery operated versions are more affordable;)

·
Funeral Crasher
7,445 Posts
Sandman---Is that a picture of your set-up at the "Mad Monster Party" that was in Charlotte last March? If it is, I was there on Sunday and saw all of those amazing vintage costumes. Very cool.

Nice collection! I wish I still had all of my old costumes. AND all my old metal lunch boxes! :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sandman---Is that a picture of your set-up at the "Mad Monster Party" that was in Charlotte last March? If it is, I was there on Sunday and saw all of those amazing vintage costumes. Very cool.

Nice collection! I wish I still had all of my old costumes. AND all my old metal lunch boxes! :)
It sure was, we had a blast at Mad Monster Party, looking forward to having an even bigger exhibit next year.;)

·
Registered
676 Posts
Wow! Wow! and Wow!!! I love vintage Halloween. I can't seem to find anything I can afford, though. I usually see things in high-end antique stores where things are way overpriced, but I never find anything at junk shops. I guess I gotta keeps my eyes open.

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Love these. My personal favorite is the trick or treat costume with the pumpkin mask

1 - 20 of 67 Posts