Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent an email to Villafane Studios telling them how much i love the pumpkin face and that I hope they will be doing more mass-production of Ray's designs. Here is their response:

Hi Suzy:

Thanks for your email and support! Congratulations—you will be getting one of the first Hilda's! We do have two other replicas that will be out this season but probably not until October and only through our website. Our manufacturer is working round the clock to get the vine accessories into retail stores for this season and we will definitely be ready to go big next season and is not able to focus on the replica faces on a large scale for this season. We also expect to be selling the replicas between Halloween and Christmas (for next season). Make sure and keep in touch through our Facebook page and we will have a mailing list signup on our new site that launches next week.

Cheers!

~The Villafane Studios Team

I can't wait to see what else they are going to come out with. I will definitely be haunting www.villafanestudios.com . Now if only I could rememver who, besides Grandin Road, has the vine arms for sale. Grrrrr. Oh, and I saw on their site that they will be showing at the new Edaville Pumpkin Patch thingy in Carver in October. I'm thinking I'll have to make a couple of trips down there to check it outl

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,840 Posts
I just want them to ship my pumpkin face from GR!! It would be nice to have it for THIS Halloween. The other sites for the arms & legs are listed in the GR thread somewhere.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,558 Posts
Wow! The set from Plow and Hearth is $20.00 less than Grandin Road!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts