Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Very nice! Do you have any pics of the guts (i.e mechanism)? I'm interested in seeing how you got it to fit inside the prop.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not on cell phone, but I'll check my camera. If you look closely, I added a PVC pipe cross-member and mounted the cylinder there with the shaft going between the chair back and seat into the zombie pvc framing. The legs are fixed with pivot points at the knees. The light comes on simultaneously when the prop fires. The motion sensor is mounted between his knees on the seat.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry I didn't take any photos during construction. I do like the standing skeleton you did.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks for looking for the photos. Dropped candy is a good source for resupply. I bet you will have some : - )

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great job! I always wanted to get into pneumatics. Maybe next year?
This was my first pneumatic. I always wanted to try. I actually did 2 this year. I have a skeleton reaper that lies flat on the ground then rises to 6 feet tall. I found a pneumatics pdf on this site and simply followed it. If you do it, make sure to get the 110V solenoid's should you decide to wire them to a motion sensor. I ordered everything on Ebay except the cylinders.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts