Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of websites besides youtube were you can post your videos ?I have a new video of the Morbituary but youtube wont let me post it unless I change the audio track and I am not going to do that,thank you.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Does anyone know of websites besides youtube were you can post your videos ?I have a new video of the Morbituary but youtube wont let me post it unless I change the audio track and I am not going to do that,thank you.
Photobucket works if size is not a problem. I think it has to be 10MB or less.

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
Photobucket works if size is not a problem. I think it has to be 10MB or less.
10MB is, like, nothing! Before youtube upped the maximum to 1gb, I had to try really hard to keep things under 100mb. 10mb is going to get you either a really short, high quality video, or a few minutes of really crappily compressed video.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would like to thank Mr Chicken for his input on this ,I did use vimeo..... it is a very good site, I am now trying to figure out how to send a link of the video to this forum, I shot the video in night vision and I am going to do it over again this weekend in regular vision so I can get the colors better, night shot kinda sucks for color, if you would like to see the video go to vimeo.com put { the morbituary 08 t-o-n } in the search or muddboss thats my username and find it that way, as soon as I find out how to send the link I will post it myself, as far as the coment on using your own audio......for my videos that would be bad cause I am looking for audio that would blend in with my video, I want a special sound , and most of the free sound tracks I heard are cheezy organ crap that just dont sound good to me, you got the right idea but in my case like I said I want a special sound for my videos, thanks again for turning me on to vimeo....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts