Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of websites besides youtube were you can post your videos ?I have a new video of the Morbituary but youtube wont let me post it unless I change the audio track and I am not going to do that,thank you.

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
On the other hand, Scourge, this pushes people to be more creative and use different music. Besides, if you use copyrighted music, your video can only do so much (it's like only owning half of it). If you use your own music or other royalty free music, it's all yours and its life is greatly extended.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would like to thank Mr Chicken for his input on this ,I did use vimeo..... it is a very good site, I am now trying to figure out how to send a link of the video to this forum, I shot the video in night vision and I am going to do it over again this weekend in regular vision so I can get the colors better, night shot kinda sucks for color, if you would like to see the video go to vimeo.com put { the morbituary 08 t-o-n } in the search or muddboss thats my username and find it that way, as soon as I find out how to send the link I will post it myself, as far as the coment on using your own audio......for my videos that would be bad cause I am looking for audio that would blend in with my video, I want a special sound , and most of the free sound tracks I heard are cheezy organ crap that just dont sound good to me, you got the right idea but in my case like I said I want a special sound for my videos, thanks again for turning me on to vimeo....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts