Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wow!
What a production - - all that detail and variety!
That sheet room - probably your simplest but I can imagine that being pretty effective!
Then the cast - -and the turnout - - kudos!
Video editing is great too! (I'm copying this to the YouTube comments as well)

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Fanfreakingtastic!!! Spectacular job on the entire haunt; actors, props, room staging, lighting...every detail splendidly creepy!
Loved all of it-the 'body room' is a great addition. It's a good thing when your guests are clinging to each other, haha!!!
My only criticism....that I didn't get to experience your haunt in person;) 5 pumpkins from me!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Very very nice. Hard to figure out how large it is from the video. Such detail everywhere. I loved the first clip with the 2 ladies freaking out . It needs a couple watchings to take it all in. Thanks

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love that room with the white ghosts. What a brilliant idea! Everything so well done, including your entrance outside. Some of the kids in the vid are so funny. I love seeing it. Thanks for sharing, and all I can say is WOW.
Thanks MM, the shrouded body room was inspired by Insidious 2, the sheets were loaded with Slaughterhouse from Froggy's, so the room reeked as well. We had one live actor and a couple shroud props that moved using a motor; it was a very creepy area, simple concept, but really effective!

Thank you Nosefuratyou!! The maze is about 1400 sqft, and travels through the garage, side yard, and back yard! Next year it is going to wrap around our entire yard, the flow will be run in reverse. We are changing out most of the garage portion for 2016.

·
>^..^<
802 Posts
Have to agree on the genius of the sheet room. I was laughing when I saw the cast picture at the end.

I loved the gravestones, the toy horse moving up and down, the collage of doll parts, the albino ants, your portrait hall, the totally fabulous lab monitor and equipment, the gleam and motion on your hanging-jaw skully-JOL, and the wanted posters. And that a wall phone is now an antique, which, I guess it is!

Your actors looked great too - the jaggy-drawn grin on the clown girl was terrific and the guy with the stuffed rabbit in the line was hysterical. Great mask.

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and the guy with the stuffed rabbit in the line was hysterical. Great mask.
TY so much TCBlues!!

Actually that character with the bunny is my character Lilith, I love that mask it is from Sinister FXl!

Funny thing, Halloween night I am always the last actors outside, I make sure everyone is in place, etc. So our door greeter came in the house and said we have people outside who want to see you. I am like okay, be out in 5, so I walk out and it took me a minute to get what the crowd was saying. The line up was down the street and they were all chanting "we want the bunny, we want the bunny!" I was shocked to say the least....The bunny is also loaded up with Froggy's scent....she is so stinky! I shove her in peoples faces, the smell made one girl gag! :):)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts