Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying that you want to play multiple videos at the same time on the same screen?

While I'm sure it's possible, I doubt it's anything that a home haunter would want to fork over cash for, since it sounds like you'd need a video signal splitter, which are typically very expensive.

What you could do is use software, like final cut or windows movie maker, and create one video with the multiple eyes in the video.

·
Registered
349 Posts
If you're just trying to have a pair of eyes in the window at the same time playing in sync (or maybe in different windows) , you should be able to get an inexpensive splitter cable that will send the same signal to two projectors. I know they exist for VGA - probably for other connections too. Then you'll have to adjust the projectors so the images look similar and don't overlap. Another approach would be to use video editing software to combine the two eyes into one image. If you want several eyes on screen at the same time, editing makes more sense.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I think the easiest thing would be to edit them into the same movie file and just have 1 projector. Unless we're not understanding what you're going for...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts