Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Matrix......I can't believe all the people that are already stopping out to look at it and they all love that i now have a path that goes out into the middle of the yard now so they can get a closer look at the props. And the one thing that isnt in the video is my perfect storm effect which i have three large maple trees in the yard so i put up several 100 watts flood lights up in the trees rather than on the ground.... makes the effect perfect.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow only two more weeks left. Funny thing is my wife has told me there are only 330 more days until we can set up Halloween again. She has a countdown on her computer for it and here it wont get taken down for another three weeks.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Most of the character ideas are the wifes...she gives me the idea and I make it reality. She goes into the Salvation Army thrift store or Goodwill quite often and sees clothes that she can make different characters out of. And then gives me the thought in her head. Essentially that is where most of the costumes come from is odds and ends we just throw together and it is cheaper than buying actual costumes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts