Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re.

Thanks guys. Halloweenrocks08 i wish i some pieces that costed big bucks :D

Nothing there is over 85.00 you just gotta know were (and sometimes when) to shop. I got alot a few of the killer klowns 50% off. I did repaint all of the killer klowns from outerspace though because there factory paint wasn't quite what i had hoped for.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Oh my good Lord....

How do you live in the same house with those clown masks??

Can you tell clowns creep me out? :eek:

(But I can still appreciate the great collection.)

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Those are awesome. Not wanting to appear to be the Materialistic Weasel of the group, but how much have you spent on that stuff?

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
$85.00 is a lot of money robo. those are cool masks, and i do like clowns. that monkey mask is pretty neat too. so what kind of paint did you use to repaint them? do you wear these? use these in a haunt? or just display them?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the comments guys.

mhooch. they dont bother me, they were pretty tame in the movie (compared to other horror movies)
Wolfman Around $600.00 over about three years,

hallo: I ment its not alot for a really good quality oversized mask thats better than most of the stuff in stores. That juggles clown from darkside studio is a steal at 85.00. It's really thick and very well painted. I guess when i think of paying alot for a mask i think of the people who buy custom pieces that start around $400.00 ( i would love a few of those) I used water based acrylics. I never were them i just collect them. If you were them the oils in your skin will break down the latex.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts