Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This looks awesome! How long did it take you to program that in LOR?
Each song is probably 10 hours of programming per minute. Although I can sequence a full song in just a few hours, it takes a WHOLE lot longer for it to look right.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Excellent work!!! It's amazing the effects one can achieve with very few fixtures ( around 20? If I remember the Youtube comments correctly). Most LOR displays use thousands, if not tens of thousands of bulbs to achieve the same affect. Once again, nice work.

One quick question, was this your first time using LOR controllers? Did you find the programming straight forward? I am hoping to get involved in LOR controllers for next year and was looking for some honest reviews.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent work!!! It's amazing the effects one can achieve with very few fixtures ( around 20? If I remember the Youtube comments correctly). Most LOR displays use thousands, if not tens of thousands of bulbs to achieve the same affect. Once again, nice work.

One quick question, was this your first time using LOR controllers? Did you find the programming straight forward? I am hoping to get involved in LOR controllers for next year and was looking for some honest reviews.
To be honest, if I could do it again, I drop the LOR controllers and use all dmx-controlled fixtures using light o-rama's sequencing programming S3. Unless you want to use incandescent lights (and a lot of them), the LOR AC controllers are MUCH more expensive when compared with a DMX set up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts