Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a fun year! I brought out some older props that I haven't used in some years. It was good to see them, lol. Next year I'll rotate in some other props I haven't used in a while. That's the good thing about having a large number of animatronics- you can rotate them each year and old ones seem new! I could have used a lot less wind this night. All in all though, a good halloween!

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
What, no Noreaster storm of the century or epic snow storm or massive power outage this year?! SO Glad you had a good year. I know it's been rough on you and your haunts the past few years. Always look forward to your nicely compiled videos. Love that you incorporate so many props that are fun to see and nothing looks cluttered either. I have Demonica too and it was nice to see her out in the graveyard doing her thing. I think my favorite prop from this year would be the haunted tree. Pretty tall and looked great at night.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! We did have our usual Noreaster on the 27th and it didn't clear up really until the 30th. It's always the weather waiting game. The tree- deadly roots- was blown over backwards from the wind. I thought I had it secured well but not in a gust of 20 mph wind. Remarkably, it worked perfectly regardless. I have a soft spot for my older props, especially demonica. She continues to work perfectly through some pretty tortuous conditions through the years. Rosemary too- she takes the wind in stride. The wind makes me hold back a bunch of props but so be it- until next year.

Thanks for watching!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts