Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have a video projector setup outside this year with a creepy type cloth to project up on. However, dont really want to just throw some random horror movie...too many slow boring scenes.

Anyone know of a good compilation of horror video or digitally made video that would work great fro Halloween?

Thanks
Aaron

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I have been looking at all of them except Twisted Ambiance. Those look like they would work best.

Thanks again

·
Registered
384 Posts
Of all the ones I have, I like the Twisted Ambience dvd best.

I have done movies in the past but it seems to keep the attention away from everything else. My party goers tend to stare at (watch) it like it is a TV which ompletely ruins the social atmosphere I am trying to create.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I talked to my neighbors last night and we are planning on doing a "OLD DRIVE IN" theme (Like … I… Read about… in a book… somewhere.. Yeah that’s it). LOL
I have a projector as do they and we are planning to place our screens at a 45% angels, where our yards come together and run OLD monster flicks all night. That way we can park our cars in our driveways and then they become a part of the effects. LOL
And we are cooking Hot Dogs and other fun movie foods for the ToTs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts