Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First up is An Inconvenient Betrothal Bridal Bouquet for $19.95. I chose this because the bouquet lights up. I have a wedding scene and my street is very dark. In the stock photo the roses appear to be purple with white lights but in reality they are burgundy with red lights. The light isn't very bright and flashes on and off. You can see the battery on off switch on the outside. I don't care for that part of it so I'll be adding some black tulle to the outside of the bouquet. So only one thing I didn't care for , it will work nicely with my Grandin Road Bride. Rose Flower Pink Bouquet Rose family
Flower Pink Cut flowers Bouquet Plant
Hat Fashion accessory Costume hat Cap

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:)Booswife, what a SCORE! You got some lovely things that are witchy and wonderful! I love, love, love Victorian Trading Company. They have the most unusual trinkets and treats in those vintage looking pages.:D

·
Registered
20,817 Posts
Fantastic choices, booswife. The bouquet and fairy print are stunning. Why they chose to place the battery compartment on the very outside of the bouquet, though, is beyond me...

I ordered the 'All Is Vanity' sign months ago, so it is kind of hidden away at the moment. The website's coloring is different than what it truly looks like, as the image has a more yellowish hue, but I am still pleased with it. To give an idea, I decided to alter the coloring of their image a little to make it more true to the real appearance and post photos to show the variation, in case anyone has been considering ordering it or is simply curious:

Skull Bone Illustration Art Jaw
Skull Bone Illustration Art Skeleton

·
Registered
20,817 Posts
You are welcome, booswife. For $15 or so, I figured that it was worth taking a chance, and the $12 that it is going for now is even better.

I have been hoping that they would wind up reducing more of the prices, but that does not seem to be the case.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts