Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well here it is fianlly finished and running. Those that have been following the Ghosteps thread this is my use of the board. I have set this up on grass in the past and it hides the wires and the Tricycle motor pretty dang good especially at night. Thanks to Jeff Wheat for designing the Ghoststeps board. Otaku, Dave in the Grave, indianaholmes, and the rest of you who helped inspire this creation hehe
YouTube - Victoria,day
YouTube - [email protected]

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Lurkerz,
that is friggin awesome, very good job. That is a cool unique prop and the addition of the tricycle is genious. I bet you are very proud of this one. It will look great this year for halloween. How difficult is it to build this set up? I think it might be hard getting the board all timed and ready to go.

·
Registered
450 Posts
wow!

I am in awe at this prop! GREAT job! I know what my next prop (after my current 9) is!

Thanks for sharing!!

-Doc

·
Registered
410 Posts
Very creepy! I'd been popping in to the footsteps thread from time to time and liked what you'd shown there, but the complete package is awesome with the trike and especially the sound you have with this. Well done.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,445 Posts
WOW!! What an amazing effect! It's nice to see what it REALLY looks like in action. I'm predicting this will be the newest effect everyone will want to have!
I think I need to hurry and order one of those boards.
Awesome job, Lurkerz. Thanks for the vids!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Very nice! I saw an article on a very similar prop to this where there is a little boy on the trike, and of course no footsteps. This is a refreshing alternative that leaves a lot to the imagination!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looks good. I don't know how happy the fire marshal would be to see the wall warts and extention cord in the plastic box though. You might want to think metal box and real fuse protected power supply.

Bill.

·
Registered
180 Posts
One of the eerier props I've seen. Will the tot's be standing at the edge of the footsteps when they view it? I like the idea of Victoria walking right up to you and then stopping! Definitely creepy.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Lurkerz, Im looking to get the new 16 step board but I was wondering if you could post a link to where you got your leds at?

Im looking for the same color and I guess brightness that you have. I dont know much about leds and do not want to buy 16 of the wrong ones!

Also I guess ill need resistors? If you could help me with which ones i need of those too?

Thank you!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts