Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Wow I wish I could see the inside and whats making that thing twitch like that. I could think of a few good uses for it. Maybe a homemade "Spazm" type prop. Or like that Dr. Shiver's prop. If it's built with any type of strength, I could see it being used for an electric chair prop. Maybe hookin up a solenoid valve up to it to make the chair victim jerk around a bit?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great ideas! Did you watch the video? There seems to be a fair amount of sound being generated by the vibration mechanism. I love how cryptic the description is... does it come with 3 sets of eyes? That one photo of the plant looks like one set of eyes.

I also imagine it is AC 120V... but I didn't see that mentioned.

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Wow I wish I could see the inside and whats making that thing twitch like that. I could think of a few good uses for it. Maybe a homemade "Spazm" type prop. Or like that Dr. Shiver's prop. If it's built with any type of strength, I could see it being used for an electric chair prop. Maybe hookin up a solenoid valve up to it to make the chair victim jerk around a bit?
The one I built a few years back used a small vibrating motor that I got at All Electronics. Probably the same thing here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts