Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

As I was doing some research for a personnal project (see this thread), I fell on this totally cool blog. Maybe the webmaster is member of this forum... Well if it is, congratulations to him!
I found the creations absolutely amazing (there are spooky pics too) and I couldn't keep it for myself.
Anyway, go check by yourself!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Wow, I cant believe all the talent that I see from here. I am truly inspired to 'up' my game.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Awesome site! Definately noticed dead spider's mr. dench right away!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish my garden was like that all year long!

·
Registered
537 Posts
His work is amazing! It makes me want to try paper mache but I seriously dont think I could do anything like his stuff...its just fantastic.

·
Registered
90 Posts
He is the MAN! I like the way his haunt always looks scary. I am a big fan of his style because he makes his haunt look realistic rather than campy (which is cool too).

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
His work is amazing! It makes me want to try paper mache but I seriously dont think I could do anything like his stuff...its just fantastic.
I've been using papier mache for a while, but only basic stuff like corpsifying cheap styrofoam or plastic skulls, Pumpkinrot and Stolloween's work take it to another level and I've been inspired to actually start modelling with the stuff thanks to the tutorials and pics on their sites.

I've seen some of your work Willy and I reckon you could turn out some pretty neat stuff in PM if you gave it a go...:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts