Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 2 were purchased from Grandin Roads Halloween Haven a few years ago and still work great! Unfortunately Grandin Roads no longer even sells these. I have seen similar, but in my opinion these look and work the best! When they detect motion/sound in the room, they come to life and carry on a conversation with each other complete with moving heads, mouths and errie white light up eyes! The durable plastic creates the life like appearance of marble. The 16.5 foot connecting wire allows you to place them where you wish. They plug into any standard outlet with the included adapter. The detail on them is very impressive and they look even better in person! They have 4 different conversations that they have. Each bust stands at 16” tall, 12” wide and weigh 6lbs each. They have been my absolute FAVORITES therefore I am firm on the price. I do have a short video of them in action if you are interested. They come in the original box with everything pictured. All sales are final. Shipping will be paid for by the buyer.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts