Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again this year someone tried to steal our inflatable bear. Last year they got away with it, this year I heard a loud noise while sitting here posting on the forum, went to the front and must have scared them off, but they had already unplugged it and cut two of the four support ropes. :mad:

Why do jerks have to ruin the holidays!

The Pod

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
People are morons bud,plain and simple.Try using stainless wire for 2 of the 4 tie down lines.Harder to cut.Then maybe a cheapo flood lamp with sensor to scare them away.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
geez that sucks , at least they didnt achieve what they came for , their is always heartless dum people that will try and ruin it for others try

find a cheap alarm with a motion sensor with a loud unexpected noise , or that it would start a police light at the same time (you know those yellow or other color light like poice will use on their cars) you can use it back for Halloween so it mght be a good purchase to make ...that way it will suprise the heck out of them and also make neibourghs aware something is going on .....if it isnt the first time it is happening i would invest in that ;)

·
Registered
823 Posts
like witch said they didn't achieve what they came for at least , when i read thing like that i feel so fortunate to live in a area like mine i have 3 inflatable out front and i am happy to see them everytime i come home . The more i think of it ,they are not afraid at all even knowing you were in the house

1 - 5 of 5 Posts