Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stealing the opening post from last year's thread to start off with - Hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes doing that.... but here goes -

ARE YOU FEELING A CHILLY SENSATION FROM THE TOP OF YOUR CRANIUM TO THE TIP OF YOUR FIBULA? DO YOU SUFFER FROM COLD-HEART SYNDROME SOON AFTER THE NEW YEAR ARRIVES? DO THE FRIGID FINGERS OF WINTER GRIP YOUR THROAT... uh hem, Uh I mean GRIP YOUR THOUGHTS AND CAUSE YOU TO WONDER IF YOU WILL EVER FEEL THE WARM SENSATION OF THE HOT SUN ON YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN?

Well then -- it MUST BE TIME ONCE AGAIN FOR VAMPIRE VALENTINES - 2015!
Take a bite out of your winter doldrums and share the love - just in time for Valentine's Day!

It's fun - easy - and a great way to warm up your winter!

Here is how it works:
Post in this thread if you wish to exchange valentine greetings with other Halloween Forum members., and indicate if you have a mailing limit for the number of valentines you wish to send out and where you're willing to mail to... USA, USA & Canada, Everywhere and Anywhere. (It can be a letter, greeting card, postcard or note - handmade or store bought. We love them all!) - SOOOO TRUE
Then exchange addresses via private message with others who wish to exchange valentines, and have fun!

While a mailing deadline of February 10th to get the the Valentines to their intended on time since we're starting a later then in the past try to get them into the mail as close to Valentines Day as possible. Here's wishing the next few weeks of winter will be a little bit warmer thanks to sharing the love by exchanging Vampire Valentines!

NOW - let the biting begin! Buwaa ha haaaa!

·
Registered
906 Posts
I'm so in!!!!!! Pm me I'll pm you
Hallentines

Reactions: kmeyer1313

·
Registered
906 Posts
Won't you be my spooky hallontine !!!!!

1 - 20 of 157 Posts