Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

· Maniacal Imagineer
1,692 Posts
Perfection as usual Laurie! The level of talent you possess just isn't fair! If you build many more, you'll have to open your own "House of Horrors" museum. I'll be first in line for a ticket.

· Good Ghoul Gone Bad
746 Posts
Laurie, I think some sculpting "how-to" videos or "sculpting for dummies" would be great. I know you've done some tutorials, but you really are a pro. I'd buy one from you. Fantastic work as always. Can't wait to see the finished project.

· Queen of the Night
1,661 Posts
I'm so glad to get a first peek at Morbidia. Oh the agony and the ecstasy. Agonizing over my desire to achieve your greatness. The ecstasy of seeing the beauty of your work. Thank you for sharing and continuing to give me inspiration.

· Registered
365 Posts
Lauriebeast,
Your work is top notch. No one is better. Tell me. In a few of your photos you have a hand holding up some curtain in the background. How did you attache these to the wall. I also had an idea to do this but I am afraid it will leave a mark on the wall. I am thinking of maybe using those plastic hooks that you can remove afterwards.

Skullie

1 - 20 of 189 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.