Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this life size custom amazing vampiress she was made by camera fx matt green she is amazing she has amazing detail, eye lashes, glass eyes, acrylic realist teeth as well. She is life size she has a long beautiful dress she is staked. She even has fingernails. I would like local pick up but might ship. I paid $500 asking $450 would accept best offers.

Life size animated chin up zombie this is an animatronic he is rare and creepy he lifts him self up the noose and makes noises his mouth moves as well. Comes with adapter. Asking $250 obo would ship him out he is rare was made by Spirit in 2007 and 2008 I believe.

Here is a video of him in action mines has more blood and gore which makes him look better. Here is a video I found not mines though mines does the same except the mouth on mines does move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mpbq82czfE&list=UUSyF0CBvTicfT2tyhHE3PWQ

Candelabra paid 40 at spirit asking $30 firm plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vampiress is sold thanks I still have the hangman animatronic, candelabra and added a Donna the dead with black dress and severed head that Spirit sold in 2007 280 obo on here local pick up only.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sent you a pm. hangman is sold I have a dead eye drake pirate and leatherface animatronic too those are for local pick up only though.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi yes I do also still have donna for sale I can ship her, berzerker zombie from spirit.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still have Donna the dead 200 obo plus shipping, the candelabra is 30 plus shipping, Dead Eye Drake Pirate animatronic he is for local pick up though 300.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts