Halloween Forum banner

101 - 120 of 145 Posts

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,729 Posts
No, he's not animated, just his eyes glow red. He is poseable though and folds down to a really small box so I love that part. I just love the look of him. Ive had him for two years. I put him with Helsa and Victoria as his brides.

I saw him on ebay a few months ago for $100 which is pretty good considering Grandin Road doesn't offer him any longer. I paid $90 for him.

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,729 Posts
Hilda, I have quite a few pieces of the heritage lace things. I got the spider web door panel last year for my spider lair. I got it from Victorian Trading Co. I also have the lamp shade cover, the valances and the skull table runners from VTC also. They are just so classy looking. I love them. Id def recommend them to anyone who is thinking about it.

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
No, he's not animated, just his eyes glow red. He is poseable though and folds down to a really small box so I love that part. I just love the look of him. Ive had him for two years. I put him with Helsa and Victoria as his brides. I saw him on ebay a few months ago for $100 which is pretty good considering Grandin Road doesn't offer him any longer. I paid $90 for him.
Oh awesome to know! Thank you for the information. I love you gave him two brides. :D

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #107

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Booswife! I never win on ebay! You are so lucky- I love both those items--- Nice little touches that add to the overall ambiance, for sure!

My grave buster came in today. He's BIG. And not at all flexible like I had hoped. Only 2 things he can do really, bust out of the ground, or bust out of a coffin. Here he is in our coffin. I plan to make a coffin lid out of foam, so it will appear the rest of his body is inside.

haunted house progress 2014 VAMPIRE grave buster in coffin.jpg

101 - 120 of 145 Posts