Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
These are both incredibly awesome- I wish I had a bigger budget!

love this prop I think it will look great in a vampire lair type setting also the coffin looks pretty cool too with that red silk inner linning.

Also the count prop I recommend him he is made by gag studios he is very scary and his eyes seem to follow you as you past by.

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,729 Posts
3PP maybe one of the parents at the school could help with carpentry. In my daughters ballet class we have a father who is handy with wood so he helps out the class in that way with set props. We just had career day at our school and I was amazed by the different types of jobs the parents had. Think of all the things you could do!

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
We all need to get into one thread! So many great ideas. LOLOL I'm following everyone's boards now!

I ordered The Count. I can't wait to get him! I don't know how I went from a Haunted Hotel to a Vampire's Lair theme. Dear goodness. I need to focus. My friend sent me the Mario Chiodo hanging Vampire Bat prop and now my whole hotel lobby is becoming a Vampire's Lair?! LOLOL
Only I was laughing because over on the luggage pile of the 'hotel', I have a suitcase belonging to VanHelsing. This is going to be a problem. ;)

·
Lighthearted Halloween
3,795 Posts
Hilda so happy you are doing a vampire lair as well. If it's okay with 3PP we can all post in this thread to keep the vampire stuff together. Or we can just start a vampires only thread. Haha....
That sounds great. OK... I guess mine will be vampires have taken over the main room at a Dead & Breakfast?!?! hahaha How's that for blending themes. Oh LOOK. Squirrel!! (I have trouble focusing. Can you tell?) LOL

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
You guys need to check out the photos in member kittyvibe's albums. She has every scene imaginable, including a vampire room, and a Sleepy Hollow scene. Really good stuff!

Other ideas - hang a vampire's cloak on the coat rack, or the back of a chair at the dining table. Leave his "dentures" in a jar in the guest bathroom. Get copies of The Vampire Chronicles, Dracula books lying around as reading material. I even put out strings of garlic (which now that I think about it, doesn't really make sense because that wards them off actually, haha).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey 3PinkPoodles, here are some music ideas. They used these songs in a few Vampire themed mazes that I worked in. It helped with the mood of the maze.
The first song is, "The Host of Seraphim", by Dead Can Dance. It was played through out the Dominion of the Dead vampire maze.
The next song is, "Mask" by Bauhaus. They played this in a Vampire Theatre Room, and the maze was called, "Lore of the Vampire".
They also played, "Face to Face" inside the Vampire Theatre.

41 - 60 of 145 Posts