Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello !

I have a friends fancy dress party coming up and they love all things scary! I am going with my bf and son and we both (me and my bf) want to dress up as vampires and our son as a bat! :)

So I would love to see what others have made or bought (or combination of both!) in regards to vampire/bat costumes! Also looking at ideas for blood and cuts etc to stick on for me and my fella.... ones that stay on! We want the costumes to be as authentic as possible and seeing as there are so many ideas out there I thought this forum would be a great way to start gaining some ideas!

Any at all would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was thinking for me and my fella some kind of victorian style fancy dress for the vampires... I could easily make our sons bat outfit...

with the victorian style outfits to mimic a vampires attire we could also have wigs... any ideas?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was searching the same thing on pinterest. We may go with a vampire theme next year, and one of my daughters isn't keen on having a dress (victorian) but once I mentioned adding bat wings, the idea became far more acceptable. Didn't find anything I envisioned, but also didn't honestly spend more than a few minutes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was searching the same thing on pinterest. We may go with a vampire theme next year, and one of my daughters isn't keen on having a dress (victorian) but once I mentioned adding bat wings, the idea became far more acceptable. Didn't find anything I envisioned, but also didn't honestly spend more than a few minutes.
Hey!

well for my bf , his cotsume shouldnt be too hard...was thinking something like this....

00944-Adult-Deluxe-Victorian-Vampire-Costume-large.jpg

All he needs is a suit to be fair and a waist coat... could make a cape for him....

But for my costume... ha! no set ideas at this point! but maybe something this .....

deluxe-vampira-costume.jpg

as for the little one still thinking of the bat costume... so i will have a look an get back to you! :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looking good. One of my kids suggested being half bat/half vampire as in half body left & right side. Cool idea but perhaps just twice as expensive...

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
Think long robes or cloaks for a break from the traditional formal wear and black cape.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking good. One of my kids suggested being half bat/half vampire as in half body left & right side. Cool idea but perhaps just twice as expensive...
hey hey ...well funny you say that as I found this vampire costume for sale on a site and looks the ticket! Claims to be a bat morphed with a vampire although to me looks more like a bat but cracked me up looking at it ! haha ! see what you think!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow! Well yeah, that is one weird looking thing, not to mention not particularly practical to wear that over your face! To each their own, but I think I will skip that one ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts