Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my boyfriend went out to publix tonight and found a wine called Vampire... its a cabernet... its really good and cheap. I though i would share that.... :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
We have about 12 bottles of this in our basement waiting for our Hunted Bed & Breakfast that we will be opening in a few years. Not a big fan of the taste, but the bottles are cool.

·
Registered
823 Posts
it's too bad we can find them in Canada i tried this year and for some reason no store had them or heard of them . And ordering them too expensive well one day they will be tired of me asking for it lolllllllllll (LCBO )

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's too bad we can find them in Canada i tried this year and for some reason no store had them or heard of them . And ordering them too expensive well one day they will be tired of me asking for it lolllllllllll (LCBO )

lol we can always mail it to ya!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ahhh Vampire Wine's.
We've had the White Zinfandel and Chardonnay. But haven't opened the Cabernet Sauvignon.
Also picked up a wine called Poizin. I liked it but the wife didn't care for it. Here is a picture of them. Oh, the Merlot Rose on the end is one that a friend gave us a few years ago. This year I went and got the others.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhh..............I'm pretty sure we having nothing like those over here! :(:( I have heard of the vampire wine somewhere before(not sure if it was on here actually). I have never seen any though, nevermind tasted it!:(

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
but you could make your own labels & stick them on the bottles fraudstein.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I posted a thread earlier this year asking people where I could find it. I found it and the Evil wine at World Market. I used a bottle of it and a decoated wine glass as the door prize at my party.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
but you could make your own labels & stick them on the bottles freudstein.

:D:D hehe, yeah!! Sounds ok to me!

I posted a thread earlier this year asking people where I could find it. I found it and the Evil wine at World Market. I used a bottle of it and a decoated wine glass as the door prize at my party.
Ahhh so it WAS here! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts